I have personally inspected or restored over 10,000 homes in central & South Florida. I estimated damage on several hundred homes for various insurance companies during the aftermath of Hurricane Andrew. I have inspected and rebuilt thousands of homes ravaged by fires, floods and wind damage. I entered into the Home Inspection business in 1996 in Central Florida. I have enjoyed great success serving the home and business owners in their quest for property ownership. During my 12+ years here, I was asked to formulate a class in Home Inspection for Seminole Community College; instructing new Home Inspectors in the proper procedure of building Inspections. This was a wonderful way to sharpen and hone my own skills.
My credentials and professional affiliations are:
• American Society of Home Inspectors - Certified Inspector #202687
• Florida Association of Building Inspectors - Master Professional Inspector #251
• Florida Licensed Home Inspector HI#242
• Florida Licensed Mold Assessor MRSA #2029
• Certified Pest Control Operator #JF241243
• Wind Mitigation Surveyor
• Southern Building Code Congress International #14427
• FEMA Disaster Certified Inspector #33288
• ESA Certified Mold Inspector/Sampler
• Past Course Instructor for Home Inspection for Seminole Community College
Amy handles the telephone and any support staff required to run our business. She comes from a broad sales background in the diamond jewelry business. She was responsible for a large sales staff in New York's diamond district. She is also well versed in the Home Inspection business and can answer most questions you might have when you call to schedule. Her direct line is 407-977-9182
Our hours of operation are:
Monday-Fridaty 8:00 A.M.-6:00 P.M.
Corey Norwood-Home Inspector
Corey is a State of Florida Licensed Home Inspector (#HI9394) and Wind Mitigation Surveyor. He is an FABI affiliate member and has been trained by Bill Labita. He is a UCF Alumnus.
Harrison Labita- Home Inspector
Trainee Harrison is in training to become a Home Inspector and assists both Bill and Corey on home inspections